This one is a Gem!! So many nice distinctions! Completely renovated kitchen, new flooring in kitchen and bathrooms, newly painted rooms on main level, 6 inches of insulation in attic added, tinted windows in the front, complete kitchen in basement, 2 additional water heaters connected to the kitchen and master bath, instant hot water in addition to main water heater, newly added sound proofing (Rock wool R-30) insulation, a second kitchen in the basement complete with a stainless steel refrigerator, stove, nice stainless steel double sink, and an opening for a dishwasher, a great area for a workshop in the basement, outside landscaping completely redone and gutter guards added.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,411 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Den/family Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Deck, Porch, Covered
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors